Islamic Finance /Sukuk Financing
With extensive experience in cross-border Islamic finance transactions and deep local knowledge of Islamic financial practices in Turkey, our bilingual Islamic finance team offers the range of Islamic finance practices and delivers outstanding assistance.
Our Islamic finance practice in Turkey is both domestic and cross-border in scope.
Bereket & Baltacı's expertise in Islamic finance includes:
• Turkish regulations governing Islamic finance
• Islamic finance contracts and documentations (sukuk, ijarah, murabaha, mudarabah)
• Merger & Acquisitions of Islamic finance institutions
• Sharia-compliant assets, acquisition and real estate finance
• Islamic project financing
Our service also includes;
• Issuance of legal opinions
• Assisting with the closing procedures
BEREKET & BALTACI