Bereket & Baltaci has vast local experience in structuring, documentation and negotiation of complex project finance transactions in Turkey. The majority of our project finance practice is cross-border and multijurisdictional in scope.
Our proficient lawyers and legal scholars are bilingual and have in-depth knowledge in Turkish project finance practice. They are committed to delivering the highest quality legal services.
Our clients range from sponsors, lenders and equity investors to contractors, operators, technology owners, multilateral and bilateral agencies.
We assist our clients in managing project risks through swaps, options, forwards, futures and hedges.
Bereket & Baltaci's project finance expertise includes:
• Structuring project entities
• Project financing and advising on cross-border risks
• Designing security arrangements
• Risk identification, allocation, and mitigation
• Warranties in project finance credit arrangements and contracts
• Providing local counsel opinions
• Drafting, and reviewing project finance agreements and contracts, including;
◦ Concession and implementation agreements
◦ Operation and maintenance contracts
◦ Power purchase and sale agreements
◦ Credit and sponsor support agreements
◦ Interest rate and credit default swaps agreements
BEREKET & BALTACI