Derivatives & Swaps
Bereket & Baltaci delivers distinguished legal expertise on the full range of structural, legal and documentation considerations that arises in derivatives and structured product transactions.
The firm's legal team has significant local experience with various stand-alone derivative transactions and handles the regulatory, enforcement, litigation and transactional aspects of a wide variety of cross-border and multinational derivative matters.
Our lawyers' insights, legal skills, language capability and understanding of the local practical realities allow us to deliver the high level of legal service to foreign clients doing business in Turkey.
Clients can benefit from our extensive experience and capabilities in;
• Advising on the making and regulator aspects of derivative products
• Local derivative market regimes
• Advising on the principles in relation with Turkish derivative exchange rules
• Advising on counter party credit risk and insolvency issues
• Drafting, reviewing and finalizing of derivative agreements
• Repo and security's lending contracts
BEREKET & BALTACI